Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good evening. I do pray that everyone is doing and and feeling well tonight. Yesterday was a better day. I sure can't have another week like this past one, thats for sure. My son-in-law got layed off for awhile...he doesn' know for how long yet. They of course know they can come here to live until they can be back on my feet. I hate to see all of these people not working, and no money coming in. :o( It was just so nice to have my daughter and my grandsons here. I kind of got used to it. :o) All 3 of them were coming here because they can't be at home at night. They have post truamtic stress. Even the baby at 10 months old. ;( And her husband works 3rd shift. So they come here for the night. I like it. I wish I could take the bad things out of their minds and put in mine. I don't like seeing them like this. I still haven't seen or heard from my son. :o( To me, that just proves the guilt. If he "didn't do it, he would have stayed here and fought with me about it all. He's acting very different, I've never seen him act this way. I'll have to get a picture of my hair. The left side is greying fast. A few days ago, I got more just over night! I'm so worried about my son. I'm going to call him and talk to him. I Wish he'd be able to come over because I don't want to talk to him over the phone with this "situation.' Bear with me please, my memory isn't all that good, so if I repeat something, let me know in the comments section. I would really appreciate that. Ok...Dh and I were in the living room watching a movie. I have a large oxygen tank right next to my chair. I only remember from a certain part of the movie, and then Jim yelling at me to wake up! I guess I must have went unconscious. He put my chair all the way back which is flat like a bed. he got the oxygen and put that on me. Then he was holding me and doing the yelling! He told me that my breathing didn't sound good! Ok...so he can hear it from across the room...dam! He also said he could tell by watching my gown as well. So, he was getting ready to call the Medics to take me to the ER. And thats when I "woke" up. Now thats how I feel during the day. This time I had a witness. I have an appointment on Friday to see my doctor. Dh wants to go with me. He also doesn't want me driving either. Since these things just happens at any time. I asked if he could write down what happened. Which that whil help the doctor,but me as well. I'm going to start "something" to get all of this recorded. I just don't want to go to my doctors and then she wants me to take tests. I'm just too weak and too tired. May God bless everyone of you! Lisa

4 comments:

Gerry said...

Glad you are still posting but concerned about your spell while watching TV with DH. Sounds like he was alarmed, too. Oh and I was sorry to hear your SIL got laid off. More to worry about It has been happening across the land. We are having some downturn. Good luck to the doctor's. Gerry

DB said...

Keeping a record of things that happen is a good idea, not only for the doctor but also for you so that you can keep an eye on yourself. I genuinely hope that your problems will start clearing up soon.

DB

Lisa said...

Hey Mom! I love staying with you at night time too. Makes me feel somewhat safer. :) I love you and hope you have a good day today.

Nena

Connie said...

Lisa-Let us hear from you so we know you're ok.
PLEASE
Love ya sweet thang
~c~