Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello....nothing really has changed latey. The home nurse I had, I don't want to talk about. I had interviewed other nurses and have found one that is best for me. I honestly don't know how some people can sleep at night. I'm going to share something, I will do the same! I Love My Readers! :o)><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><<> REFUSE NEW COINS This simple action will make a strong statement. Please help do this.. Refuse to accept these when they are handed to you. I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a dollar bill instead. The lady just smiled and said 'way to go' , so she had read this e -mail. Please help out....our world is in enough trouble without this too!!!!! U.S.Government to Release New Dollar Coins You guessed it 'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!! If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!! DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE Together we can force them out of circulation... Please send to all on your mailing list!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In God We Trust is on the edge of the coins. Check it out at snopes.com

Connie said...

That's what i heard too-that In God We trust Is On The Edge