Saturday, April 18, 2009

A possible log

As most of you know, I really havent been feeling well. My regret was that I had a choice, stay until I'm better or get out for Easter. I should have sayed. So, Im back to squeer one it seems. My daughter, Kayden and my sister and her husband I know I wouldn't have made it through the night. I'm gping to write down what was said...and this was from the attending doctor......a stroke, secere bronchiris, Phemonia, black patches in both lungs. He couldn't really do anything becasw haw weak it was and he said he didn't want ne ri have a heaer attack. I'm Glad. I was also going in and out of conscsious.The next day, I had to ask my daughter and sister "What happened?" Then My sugar was going pretty high, so they showed me how to use the needle and everything. I did it and I didn't even feel a thing. :o) Before I left the hospital, they took a ct on my right sh`older. The doctor thought it might be a problem with my rotaters cuff. my best friend had that. I do have some great news! I've been practicibg this in my bedroom. I can walk with out my cane!!! "YAY" :p I can't be up for too lomg, but whar matters to me is that I do it! Crossing fingers toes and eyes! I've dot to get this down. lol May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God.

2 comments:

Sybil said...

Dear Lisa. I am so happy that you are back with us again. And altho still not quite with us as well as we would all hope you could be.. at least you are getting there. It will just a wee while. take one day at a time and I know that somtimes it must feel such a struggle you begin to think is it all worth it...But that thankfully that won't last long.
Keep smiling dear friend,
Love for now Sybil xx

ADB said...

Lisa,
Good to see you posting. Your health issues seem to have gotten rather a lot worse, but your spirit remains indomitable. Have a good weekend.

Guido