Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm not sure

Good evening to you all. When I'm done posting this, I'll just send it around. I have no idea as to why it is doing it's thing. :o) Well....I honestly don't know where to begin. I'm just still hanging in there. I had to go back to the ER again. It's a combination of emphysema, asthma, pneuina and bronchitis. I finally have a nebulizer. It feels so good now to have a treament. I'm learning how to put the medicines in and all of the other stuff like the insilin as well. Those are nothing. I don't feel them. Thats good I guess. I still feel too young for all of this. This is God's will. I'm still doing the restingpart,as if I have much of a choice. Dh's cousin is now my Home Health Aide. Yay! Now she gets things done. :o) I also would like to see if I can get someone for like a second shift kind of hours. going

No comments: