Sunday, February 15, 2009

ooops....LOL

Photobucket How is everyone doing today? Me...I won't even go there right now. Yesterday wasn't only Valentine's Day here. :o) It was also dh and I 23 anniversary! WOW! Not being maried, but have been together that long! lol It was also my sister's birthday! Happy belated birthday Michelle! :o) She's the one that is the nurse. It seems like there was something else, but I can't remember. LOL I've never forgot our anniversary before. Dh is the one that remembered! LOL :o) I felt stupid! lol Once again, I'm sick. Throwing up and all of that nasty stuff that goes with it. Ick! Today it just feels like my head is blown up like a balloon and a bit dizzy. I'm trying to figure out how to make my site pretty. I put the background on, and I guess I put the other part on as well. Now that the back ground is done. Oh well...lol....today, nothing makes any sense. lol Dh is cooking dinner, and it smells good. So, I'm going to go now. I really should be in bed now. My nurse told me to when she heard my chest on Thursday. I am having more troubles there then anywhere else. See you tomorrow!

No comments: