Sunday, February 1, 2009

Good morning all! Hoping that you're feeling good today. :o) It's finally above freezing here. 34 degrees. Once again, I've been sick. Really getting tired of that. My daughter and the grandbabies were here most of the week because of the snow and ice. That was fun. :o) I had alot more time to play with them. And my daughter. :o) And boy the youngest one, Andrew, is and acts just like my daughter! lol And here I thought Kayden did! Andrew even looks like her! :o) Kayden looks like his daddy. :o) I'm ready for more! :o) My son said he didn't want to bring children into this world for the way it is. :o( I told him that they've been saying the same thing when I was pregnant for him. He thinks I'm fibing to get grandbabies. lol Friday morning when I woke up, the left side of my face was swollen. I have these little tiny "bites." I'm not really sure what kind they are because they don't itch or bother me unless I touch them. Then they just hurt. but only last until I'm not touching. I had Nena take pictures of my face to print out for my doctor. I can't seem to get any picters up right. Bummer, I need to go....I'm about to fall asleep Lisa

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hope you find out what those bites are...take care sweet lady.
Luv ya,
connie

sribbler said...

playing with the kids will ease your sickness...