Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I don't really understand this, but with alittle help from my friends.....

Good afternoon. I do hope that everyone is at least feeling "ok." I know this weather can really knock you down. Ok, I've noticed now, I have 3 of these blogs!!! I have no idea how it happened! I want to merge them somehow, but I don't know how to do that. :o) If anyone knows how, could you please throw me a rope? Or, should I type this in all 3 of my blogs? I don't like them...to me, they are hard to understand. lol Have a good one! Lisa

2 comments:

ADB said...

Lisa,
I haven't (yet) found out how to merge blogs, but I'd suggest to stick to one for updates, and post a notice on the other two that they are no longer kept up-to-date, with a link to the live one.

Sugar said...

have no ideal how to merge.
just put a post on the others saying they are no longer used & direct people to this one. then don't write in them any more!
or you can delete them if you don't want them anymore.
huggies...