Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I don't really understand this, but with alittle help from my friends.....

Good afternoon. I do hope that everyone is at least feeling "ok." I know this weather can really knock you down. Ok, I've noticed now, I have 3 of these blogs!!! I have no idea how it happened! I want to merge them somehow, but I don't know how to do that. :o) If anyone knows how, could you please throw me a rope? Or, should I type this in all 3 of my blogs? I don't like them...to me, they are hard to understand. lol Have a good one! Lisa

2 comments:

ADB said...

Lisa,
I haven't (yet) found out how to merge blogs, but I'd suggest to stick to one for updates, and post a notice on the other two that they are no longer kept up-to-date, with a link to the live one.

Sugar said...

have no ideal how to merge.
just put a post on the others saying they are no longer used & direct people to this one. then don't write in them any more!
or you can delete them if you don't want them anymore.
huggies...

There was an error in this gadget

Yahoo News: Top Stories

Reminders from God

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget