Monday, August 17, 2009

~Posting again~

Well...I do hope that you all are alright. I don't know about you, but I'm hanging in there. :o) So much has happened since the last that I wrote. I'm pretty sure I told you all about my dermatology visit and the biopsy on my right hand. Parts of that same hand is still kind of numbed in some places...lol! Feels good, because I think they're in the right sppots. The bottoms of my feet are just horrible. I have alot of trouble walking. With no matter what I'm wearing. I really do need to go and get a good pair of slippers. those would help. Plus, I'm off my feet as well asmuch as I can, I use my wheel chair. I'm so appriciaive for being able to have that. My left hand is the better of the two, but I'm losing my thumb nail. I asked my dermatologist if That happens and she turned around and in a kind of a blaza tone said, oh,of course you will. OK.So,if the nail goes past what looks like the little half moon, then I'm going to lose it the whole way. I'll have to take a picture and show it to you. I soak my feet in ebsom salt each night.IT Kind of burns a bits burn, but itswrth it. I should go... I've been staying up way too late for the past 5 nights. I think the planits asre just lined up right just for me and the moon was full. :o) May God Bless You All!! Lisa

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Nothing but aggravation! I have never heard of some of this stuff you are being plagued by. This is an education. But you got lots to hang in there for, another darling grand son or daughter. So try to make it as long as you can because there is one more to love these boys as long as you are in the world. My grandmother was the most loving figure in my life when I was a child. Gerry

Merry'sthoughtshopesdreamsandshemes said...

Lisa, I wasn't aware you were in a wheel chair so much. And I've missed all this about you having to go to the Dermatologist. Do you ever think, "What next?"

I am going back to read more of your blog, since I haven't been here for some time.

I have problems, too, I have a pinched nerve in my neck and a pulled muscle in my arm. This scares me as I've had neck and back surgeries and don't want more, especially since they didn't help much.

Still as I read your Blog, I must tell you I am so grateful I don't have to deal with the illnesses you do.

Thanks for informing me via your blog of what's been going on. Hang in there.
Merry