Friday, March 13, 2009

LOL oooopsy! I accidently clicked on the wrong thing! ha ha ....(from below)

Photobucket Yes, I'm still alive! I make myself laugh when I do silly things like that...! Once again, Ive forgotton what I wrote in my last post, so if I repeat things, I'm sorry. On Thursday off last week, I had a doctors appointment. She seemed very pre occupied and just not there. My hands have gotten much worse. I told her about them and she didn't look at them and just said to put vaseline in them. Nope. Because I know that wouldn't help. bummer. I'm still learning about diabeties. I've got the food stuff down with no problems. I just don't know the "rest" of it. I did, however run across something this morning called diabetic nerve pain. I read what I could find on it and so far I might need to talk to my doctor about it. My daughter and my grandsons have been here all week. :o) Kayden my oldest, says, "No, I don't want to go back there ans my house get on fire!" God bless him. And my daughter is still the same with it as well. A certain smell, noice and it'll bring it all back. She really needs to go and talk to someone for help. To me it kind of sounds alot like ppd. My heart just goes out to them. I can't seem to hug them and tell them how much I love them enough. They are what my heart looks like. I think I'm updated....I don't know. lol :o) Photobucket

3 comments:

Lori said...

I hope you find something that will help your hands. I'm so sorry about your daughter and the grandkids. That would have to be a horrifying experience to live through, and I'm sure it will be a while before they feel safe.

Gerry said...

Oh, I was so glad to come to this blog and see you had posted an entry. You even got into my dreams! What a good present. Oh, little Kayden. You know what, I just think your daughter has transferred her worry about you to the fire, and it is understandable, but I am sure you are trying as hard as you can to stay with your family as long as possible. You are full of love and they need that! Gerry

DB said...

It's good to be still alive. DB